The First Irish Workshop on Eye-Tracking
May 2000, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Aidan Moran, Department of Psychology, University College Dublin
- Carol O'Sullivan, Image Synthesis Group, Department of Computer Science, Trinity College Dublin
The analysis of eye movements can provide valuable insights which can be exploited in a range of research areas, and an interchange of ideas between the different fields is highly desirable. This workshop aims to bring an interdisciplinary group of researchers together to share experiences in using eye-tracking hardware, and analysing eye movements.
Scope: Topics include (but are not restricted to):
- Measuring techniques
- Medical and psychological applications of Eye-Tracking.
- The neurophysiology of eye movements
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI) applications.
- Assisting the disabled
- Multimedia, Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality applications
Pages maintained by Carol O'Sullivan.